Lack of blogging...
I tried to blog this the other night - but for some reason my internet wasn't working - so I had to blog it today... so here goes...
Sorry for my lack of blogging. Life has been busy – been working lots and also trying to get my life a bit balanced out…
Today was an amazing day – I got up this morning and read for a bit. I seem to be stuck in the Psalms right now. After I read and spent a bit of my morning with God – I went down to the corps and had coffee and chatted for a while with my friend – the conversation was very productive and quite positive. I was able to share with her about how life is going right now – the business and how I am also starting to take my relationship with God more seriously…
After I had coffee with her we prayed and then I had ended staying for a while at the corps. I had hung out in the prayer room for a bit – I ended up grabbing the acoustic guitar and just sat in there and strummed on the guitar for a bit – after that I ended up coming home and tided up for a bit – I then sat down grabbed my guitar and started to strum on it... and as I did this my heart and mind was filled with words that I felt that I needed to write down – so I grabbed a piece of paper and had started to write the words out. I ended up writing a song - I just really felt that I needed to pour out my heart to God in a way that was real and honest. So I thought that I would share the lyrics with you – I’m not too sure how to put a music link on here so I’ll just have to post the lyrics for now… so here goes…
Even though my heart aches so much
I still want to feel Your touch
(Chorus)
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus
Walk with me
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus
Please talk to me
I want to experience the love
That You have for me
I’m now down on my knees
I’m asking You to show me please
The love that You have for me
(back to chorus)
Over these past couple of weeks my heart has really been aching. I have been wanting to really start my life all over again. I have been wanting to get serious about God. I want to walk with Him – and have Him walk with me. I want Him to speak to me – in a way that seems so real…
Well since I am speaking about songs – I have written a few this past week. I will post more of them up later on this week…
But tonight while I was at work I was listening to this song by Life House called "You and Me" and it reminded me of God… I think the song is really meant for love relationship. But as I heard the song I thought more and more of God… Of how beautiful He is. How right He is. And how I just can’t seem to keep my eyes off of Him… If you haven't heard of the song - I'd try and get my hands on a copy of the CD with the song on it - I just got the CD a couple of weeks ago - so I listen to it all the time...
Anyways I think thats it for now. Will blog again soon.
MIchelle :)
Sorry for my lack of blogging. Life has been busy – been working lots and also trying to get my life a bit balanced out…
Today was an amazing day – I got up this morning and read for a bit. I seem to be stuck in the Psalms right now. After I read and spent a bit of my morning with God – I went down to the corps and had coffee and chatted for a while with my friend – the conversation was very productive and quite positive. I was able to share with her about how life is going right now – the business and how I am also starting to take my relationship with God more seriously…
After I had coffee with her we prayed and then I had ended staying for a while at the corps. I had hung out in the prayer room for a bit – I ended up grabbing the acoustic guitar and just sat in there and strummed on the guitar for a bit – after that I ended up coming home and tided up for a bit – I then sat down grabbed my guitar and started to strum on it... and as I did this my heart and mind was filled with words that I felt that I needed to write down – so I grabbed a piece of paper and had started to write the words out. I ended up writing a song - I just really felt that I needed to pour out my heart to God in a way that was real and honest. So I thought that I would share the lyrics with you – I’m not too sure how to put a music link on here so I’ll just have to post the lyrics for now… so here goes…
Even though my heart aches so much
I still want to feel Your touch
(Chorus)
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus
Walk with me
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus
Please talk to me
I want to experience the love
That You have for me
I’m now down on my knees
I’m asking You to show me please
The love that You have for me
(back to chorus)
Over these past couple of weeks my heart has really been aching. I have been wanting to really start my life all over again. I have been wanting to get serious about God. I want to walk with Him – and have Him walk with me. I want Him to speak to me – in a way that seems so real…
Well since I am speaking about songs – I have written a few this past week. I will post more of them up later on this week…
But tonight while I was at work I was listening to this song by Life House called "You and Me" and it reminded me of God… I think the song is really meant for love relationship. But as I heard the song I thought more and more of God… Of how beautiful He is. How right He is. And how I just can’t seem to keep my eyes off of Him… If you haven't heard of the song - I'd try and get my hands on a copy of the CD with the song on it - I just got the CD a couple of weeks ago - so I listen to it all the time...
Anyways I think thats it for now. Will blog again soon.
MIchelle :)
Comments