on my knees...

I was going to post this late last night - but for some reason my wireless internet wasn't working. So I had to do it today... so here goes:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I thought that I would blog tonight about some stuff that happened to me…

I was listening to this song on my MP3 player tonight at work – I know I blog lost about work – sorry – but work is really all that I do these days – eat – sleep and work…

Anyways – I was listening to this song and it really brought me to my knees – like I was sweeping and then I started to feel weak – and then I dropped to my knees and started to cry.
For the past couple of weeks I have been trying to get to know myself – trying to figure out what I like and don’t like. And as I get to know myself I get to know how much crap and gunk there is in my life – and in the lives around me…

I had a rough week – I almost got fired from my job at the mall because of what someone said to my boss about me – it had been a rumor that was going around and when asked about it my heart broke knowing that this stuff is being said. It broke my heart – it made me think of who I can trust and who I can’t. It made me think more and more about me and about how much more I need to be speaking to God about all the things in my life rather then speaking to my friends – speaking to Jesus and sharing with Him how my day has gone – speak to Him and share the deep things that are on my heart. Not to only speak to Him – but to also let Him speak to me…

As I listened to this song again on the way home from work – thankfully I was wearing my snow pants – I once again stopped walking and I sat down in a snow bank and I started to cry. My heart was heavy – aching. It still aches even right now as I type this up. The hot tears were running down my face as I sat there – I spoke to God and had asked Him why I was feeling the way that I was feeling…

I got home around 11pm – I kicked off my snow boots my snow pants and just sat there on my couch – still crying. My cell phone ended up ringing… my friend called to talk to me about some stuff – as she spoke and shared her heart with me – she stopped and said "are you ok? – you sound a bit upset…" "Yeah – I’m ok – I just got to thinking about a bunch of things… and I just can’t help but to cry…" As she continued to share with me my heart ached even more… As we spoke I told her that I needed to call her back in a few minutes – I just needed to gather myself up. I needed to blow my nose – grab a cup of water... (well I grabbed a tea) after that I called her back – the words that were being spoken weren’t words of hate or words that upset me – but the words that were spoken broke me. It just really made my heart break even more…
After I got off of the phone I went to my room and grabbed my bible that was sitting on my desk – I opened it up and I read "Be still and know that I am God…"

I have heard that many times this week… God – help me to be still and to know that YOU are God! Help me Lord to take the burdens that I carry and share them with You – Help me not to hold on to them myself. I know that when I do hold on to them myself and not share them with You – I loose sight of everything. Please help me not to do this…

Blessings,
Michelle

Comments

Christine said…
wow! Ill definitly pray for you!! I love you! We havent talked in a while :(
mee-shell said…
thanks heaps - I know that we haven't chatted in a long time... sorry about last night - my internet connection wasn't workin' it stopped in middle of me chattin' with you! YIKES! The sucky thing about my wireless internet is that I get it free from my landlord who lives next door - which is way cool - but since i live in a basement suite I don't get that great of a connection from her place to mine... sorry man - but it'd most definately be cool to catch up and chat really soon.

love ya too.
Michelle

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

My cat misses me!