Piercings...

Well I was at work yesterday and I was feeling quite spontanious and I had always really wanted to get something besides my ears peirced. So I went for it... I got my nose peirced... oh wow - it sure is cute - but it sure did hurt! It wasn't all that bad actually I got it done with a needle... not the gun (which I hear is a lot less painful!?) weird. Anyways what they do is take this clamp thingy - and then have this needle in the clamp and then they push it through your nose - and then after they do that they stick a twisty nose ring in (thats the part that hurt the most! craziness I know!)

It was kind of funny because as I had made this decision - my friend who I work with said that she wanted to watch me get it done - she had hers done but with a gun - not the needle so she wanted to see it and just be there... so after we both laughed cause my eyes wouldn't stop watering - and then my one nostril was all red... and a bit bloody around the ring its self... but its all good now. Just the feeling of having a boogy stuck in my nose that i gotta get use to!

I keep seeing this shiny thing on my nose and a couple of times I have went to wipe it off but then I'm like "oooouuuuchhhh!!!!" Cause I totally forget that its there... hahahhaa ah well. my bad.

Anyways just wanted to share that with you... and of course... I will try and post up a picture of my nose soon. :) hahahhaaa...

Bye for now...
Michelle

Comments

Karyn Baker said…
TOTALLY get where you're coming from, Michelle! Hahaha! I got my nose pierced in May, and firstly, I actually asked the girl if she was trying to rip my nose off. It hurt more than any other piercing I have (not that that's many). And then, yeah, I kept wanting to brush it off. That will go away soon enough. I have an "L" shaped stud in my nose now (not the screw) and when it turns around the wrong way, it looks like I have a metal booger coming out of my nose. Pleasant! And oh, so ladylike! Well worth the minor discomfort, though!
Hope it's healing - hope you're well. Talk to you soon,
Karyn
Christine said…
I am getting my nose pierced soon...hopefully... Mj as well..maybe.... I am thinking about it.... what did they use on you Bakes? The needle or gun?? I dont want it to hurt too bad and the gun didnt hurt on my ears... so ya... does the gun hurt on the nose?
mee-shell said…
Hey Christine! thats way cool that you are thinking of getting your nose peirced! like p totally way cool...

I got mine done with the needle - but I heard that its way easier to get it done with a needle then it is with the gun - cause with the gun the backing stays on and to take it off and change it is a bit harder (thats what I heard)

I dunno? but maybe want to look in to it... I'd go for the needle... I had my ears peirced with the gun and yeah just perfer the needle over the gun.

Blessings sis!
Michelle :)

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

Funny...