Jessie and I...

Jessie (my cat) and I had spent the night last night hanging out - as it was her last night sleeping here and our last night that we were able to hang and stuff... it was a great time - she was really cuddly and very freindly towards me which was really odd because usually she is totally the opposite.
Well today after I had finished cleaning at the church - my mom had come and picked me up and then we went and got Jessie - I came inside my house - put her in her crate - and then we headed up to the SPCA - she enjoyed the ride up there and she even was totally purring too. When we got there I had actually started to cry - giving Jessie up was the most hardest thing that I had ever had to do (well in a long time) along with leaving Jessie at the SPCA I had left my fave sponge bob square pants blanket with her - the lady said that this would be a good idea because it'd help Jessie to adjust being away from me and the smell would remind her of me and of home. So Jessie is now there - I hope that someone adopts her and they have a great house - big yard and can play heaps with her. I also hope that she will be able to be a bit less aggressive with the new owners...
But admist having to give her away I have a new kitty coming on the way. She is very tiny - my mom said it would be good to start off with a cat from scratch because then I could take the time to train her and all that kind of stuff. unlike with Jessie she was out of control from the first day that i got her... So anyways I should get going... have some stuff to do around the house and have to get ready for work soon too.
michelle
Comments