Feelin' undeserved! But yet - Blessed!
I know - another couple of days has gone by since I have blogged... I have been crazy busy - work is getting pretty hectic... but its good! Means more hours for me, which I have been praying to get more - I'm already at 40hrs a week, full time, but am wanting more... so now I have been working a few over time shifts, its great. God is blessing me. Thank You Jesus!
Well speaking of work... I was at work tonight, really workin' hard - I usually don't sweat, but tonight - man I was working up a sweat!!! We had so many people wanting pizza, and this group that is bowling tonight - kept ordering heaps of pizza's... which was really great for us... the thing was this - my boss delivered this huge order to these people who were bowling, and she got a huge tip, I mean, huge tip! And so she decided to split the tip between three of us who were working during the day who prepped the pizza, and who helped get everything going and to make sure that everything just went so smoothly... Even though I did help out with it a bit... I didn't really feel that I deserved a portion of what the tip was... I ended up getting $10 bucks from my boss... I had asked her what she was doing when she slid her hand into my pocket and left something there... she said it was part of the tip... and I was like "why? - why am I getting some of it?" she said that I did help and that I deserved part of it... well, God I ask that You'd really bless her heart, I thank You so much for her. I don't deserve to have such a great boss, but I do! And I am surely blessed by her. She really does amaze me some days... like today!
Anyways - sometimes when I feel so undeserved of peoples love, I am surely blessed by it! Its just not by people, but also sometimes I feel so undeserved to have such an amazing Father who forgives and loves me for who I am... Thank You Jesus for such an amazing day... a day of laughter, of seriousness, a day of blessings!
Michelle
Well speaking of work... I was at work tonight, really workin' hard - I usually don't sweat, but tonight - man I was working up a sweat!!! We had so many people wanting pizza, and this group that is bowling tonight - kept ordering heaps of pizza's... which was really great for us... the thing was this - my boss delivered this huge order to these people who were bowling, and she got a huge tip, I mean, huge tip! And so she decided to split the tip between three of us who were working during the day who prepped the pizza, and who helped get everything going and to make sure that everything just went so smoothly... Even though I did help out with it a bit... I didn't really feel that I deserved a portion of what the tip was... I ended up getting $10 bucks from my boss... I had asked her what she was doing when she slid her hand into my pocket and left something there... she said it was part of the tip... and I was like "why? - why am I getting some of it?" she said that I did help and that I deserved part of it... well, God I ask that You'd really bless her heart, I thank You so much for her. I don't deserve to have such a great boss, but I do! And I am surely blessed by her. She really does amaze me some days... like today!
Anyways - sometimes when I feel so undeserved of peoples love, I am surely blessed by it! Its just not by people, but also sometimes I feel so undeserved to have such an amazing Father who forgives and loves me for who I am... Thank You Jesus for such an amazing day... a day of laughter, of seriousness, a day of blessings!
Michelle
Comments