The Simple Things...
What sort of things blessed you today? Was it the big things that people did for you, or was it just the small simple things?
For me, today it was the small simple things...
First of all - it was my friend Tanya's and Jenny's Birthday (I work with both, and Tanya is my boss) So we celebrated there birthday today at work, presents, cake and lots of laughs. It was a great day.
The simple things blessed me today.
1. An old friend stopped by the store and wanted to say hi. We quickly caught up - It was a blessing to see him again! We are hopefully going to stay in touch this time and maybe hang out while he is in town over the weekend. I haven't seen him or spoken to him in over 4 years! So it was a joy to see him for a short time today while I was at work...
2. I am really blessed by my co-workers and my boss. They are the best people that I work with... and for. They do the smallest things for me - like make me laugh - Oh, we had some really great deep huge belly laughs today... it was an awesome day of work!
3. My brother doug - he brough my niece in to work - she is so precious!!! She is almost 2... and calls me "aunnie shell" she always has a huge smile on her face... I love her tonnes! Here's a picture of her and I the last time I was baby sitting her a few weeks ago...



Melody absolutely LOVES my webcam... At first, she was like "ooooohhhhhh" and the second one I was trying to get her to stick out her tounge like me... and then the last one I was laughing and she just scrunched up her face and was like "heeheheeeheeee"
So thats my blog for tonight... I'm heading out in about an hour to go to the late show with my friend tanya and jenny... I think they want to see Saw3... not a movie that I really am up for going to watch - but a movie that I'll bear through to go and watch with them, to celebrate their birthday...
Off I go to get ready...
Grace,
Michelle
For me, today it was the small simple things...
First of all - it was my friend Tanya's and Jenny's Birthday (I work with both, and Tanya is my boss) So we celebrated there birthday today at work, presents, cake and lots of laughs. It was a great day.
The simple things blessed me today.
1. An old friend stopped by the store and wanted to say hi. We quickly caught up - It was a blessing to see him again! We are hopefully going to stay in touch this time and maybe hang out while he is in town over the weekend. I haven't seen him or spoken to him in over 4 years! So it was a joy to see him for a short time today while I was at work...
2. I am really blessed by my co-workers and my boss. They are the best people that I work with... and for. They do the smallest things for me - like make me laugh - Oh, we had some really great deep huge belly laughs today... it was an awesome day of work!
3. My brother doug - he brough my niece in to work - she is so precious!!! She is almost 2... and calls me "aunnie shell" she always has a huge smile on her face... I love her tonnes! Here's a picture of her and I the last time I was baby sitting her a few weeks ago...



Melody absolutely LOVES my webcam... At first, she was like "ooooohhhhhh" and the second one I was trying to get her to stick out her tounge like me... and then the last one I was laughing and she just scrunched up her face and was like "heeheheeeheeee"
So thats my blog for tonight... I'm heading out in about an hour to go to the late show with my friend tanya and jenny... I think they want to see Saw3... not a movie that I really am up for going to watch - but a movie that I'll bear through to go and watch with them, to celebrate their birthday...
Off I go to get ready...
Grace,
Michelle
Comments