Photo...


I got my learners licence in the mail today - woo-hoo!!!! I took a picture of it - but it didn't turn out too well, but now at least you can sort of see it... hahaha
So today has been a good day so far - was busy this morning, running around, did some banking and what not - had some appointments that I had to go to... and then I worked with my mom for a bit too. Which was fun...
Tonight just going to chill out, get some house cleaning done, and also get some rest. Looking forward to this.
Found out today that my friend is pregnant... congrats. I have 2 friends who are about 4weeks apart in their pregnancy... which is actually exciting.
Its exciting to know that a baby is being formed in their womb. God is so awesome...
I'm off (for now)
Michelle


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

My cat misses me!