Wow!
So I just realized, I haven't blogged in a couple of days! Sorry about that...
These past few days have been quite hectic, trying to get myself organized - re-doing my basement suite, figuring out what colors to paint my livingroom and kitchen, and also - my landlord is going to be putting in some hard wood flooring come spring, so measuring things up - moving things...
work has been crazy busy too... its good though. But tiring... The people who live above me had been gone for the past week, last night was there first night back home, so come 6:00am I'm up, because the kids are running around, playing or crying... so back to being up early, and going to bed at hopefully a decent hour too...
So I was able to meet Majors Winn and Bill Blackman - Very passionate and Godly people. Major Bill Blackman preached on Attitude today - and boy was it ever amazing! I have notes that I have written down - but will post those later on... this is just a jist of how life has been over the past couple of days...
oh and a funny thing happend, i went and greeted Major Winn Blackman, gave her a big warm welcome hug to our corps, and most of all to Williams Lake. Well we stood there for a minute and then she had asked me if I was related to Ray Lamont-Cartmell, my good friend in Melfort Sask. Who is a corps officer there with her husand Curtis Cartmell (www.melfortrevival.com) and I said no - and she said that we do look alike and we could pass off as being related. Both chuckled about that one...
Anyways what else??? Oh golly there is so much to really blog about... but to be honest - I'm going to be heading out shortly with my brother and my neice melody... going to be hanging out for a bit before she has to go to bed...
SO - I guess this is it for now... sorry for the rushed blog... I promise to post more tonight when I get back home... shouldn't be toooooo late!
Blessings & grace,
Michelle
These past few days have been quite hectic, trying to get myself organized - re-doing my basement suite, figuring out what colors to paint my livingroom and kitchen, and also - my landlord is going to be putting in some hard wood flooring come spring, so measuring things up - moving things...
work has been crazy busy too... its good though. But tiring... The people who live above me had been gone for the past week, last night was there first night back home, so come 6:00am I'm up, because the kids are running around, playing or crying... so back to being up early, and going to bed at hopefully a decent hour too...
So I was able to meet Majors Winn and Bill Blackman - Very passionate and Godly people. Major Bill Blackman preached on Attitude today - and boy was it ever amazing! I have notes that I have written down - but will post those later on... this is just a jist of how life has been over the past couple of days...
oh and a funny thing happend, i went and greeted Major Winn Blackman, gave her a big warm welcome hug to our corps, and most of all to Williams Lake. Well we stood there for a minute and then she had asked me if I was related to Ray Lamont-Cartmell, my good friend in Melfort Sask. Who is a corps officer there with her husand Curtis Cartmell (www.melfortrevival.com) and I said no - and she said that we do look alike and we could pass off as being related. Both chuckled about that one...
Anyways what else??? Oh golly there is so much to really blog about... but to be honest - I'm going to be heading out shortly with my brother and my neice melody... going to be hanging out for a bit before she has to go to bed...
SO - I guess this is it for now... sorry for the rushed blog... I promise to post more tonight when I get back home... shouldn't be toooooo late!
Blessings & grace,
Michelle
Comments
will have to share some notes from the sermon - sometime this week...
Michelle :)