Heart of Worship...

"I'm coming back to the heart of worshipand its all about You, its all about You, Jesus. I'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made itwhen its all about You, its all about You, Jesus"

We sung this song to our Almighty Father this morning... and even before that - the worship team gathered in the prayer room. And the prayer that I had prayed this morning was this...

"Father - may we surrender ourselves to you and come back to the heart of worship - because its not about me, its not about my agenda, its not about whats going on in my life at this very moment, but God this morning its all about you - and what you desire of us as individulas and as a body. God I pray that there would be freedom here to worship you - that we wouldn't be afriad of who is standing beside us that we wouldn't be afraid to clap, shout, dance, or raise our hands but that freedom would reign in this place this morning..."

My prayer was answered... Thank You Jesus. There was freedom in worship this morning and I am so blessed to have been able to be apart of it. I give God all the praise and glory for the work that he is doing in peoples hearts.

Today Denise was preaching on titheing... it was an amazing sermon - some people, yes including myself needed to hear that sermon this morning. And as I prayed this morning and as I was sharing this with God "You know Father, some people may be thinking 'oh great, she is talking about giving money again...' but I pray Father that the words that Denise preaches would peirce our hearts and that we would be responsive to what you desire of us to give... not just money but our time and resources..."

I don't know what people gave today - it could be money - it could be there hearts, but thank You Jesus for the gift of life, and may we live a life that gives souly back to You, and as we do this may You bless our hearts and lives.

Hallelujah!
Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

Funny...