neat stuff...
I was surfing the web tonight for some stuff for my laptop... and I came across this really neat website...
http://www.usbcell.com/product/1
Wow - how cool is that??? I gotta get me some of those - I always am going through AA batteries like crazy...
SO... I went driving again tonight - my brother took me in his mini van. Decided that I do not like to drive his van at all... and we almost got in an accident - not my fault - some guy was flying out of a back ally and almost hit us... YIKES! Good thing that I was slowing down anyways...
So yup I have tomorrow off - but it is going to be a bit of a busy day. Have a bunch of banking to do - some dr's appointments and then hopefully will be able to get some rest time in as well.
I guess I should be off... just wanted to post that link...
Blog again soon...
Michelle
http://www.usbcell.com/product/1
Wow - how cool is that??? I gotta get me some of those - I always am going through AA batteries like crazy...
SO... I went driving again tonight - my brother took me in his mini van. Decided that I do not like to drive his van at all... and we almost got in an accident - not my fault - some guy was flying out of a back ally and almost hit us... YIKES! Good thing that I was slowing down anyways...
So yup I have tomorrow off - but it is going to be a bit of a busy day. Have a bunch of banking to do - some dr's appointments and then hopefully will be able to get some rest time in as well.
I guess I should be off... just wanted to post that link...
Blog again soon...
Michelle
Comments