2:15am
Well you read it right... its currently 2:15am and I am bloggin! Craziness I know...
I just am unable to sleep - have a lot on my mind... I went out for a bit earlier tonight - kinda really boring stuff. Just walked around town, in the rain, with a few friends, chatted - laughed and thats really about it. I worked today too - which was ok.
I do have to share some funny stuff with you about work though - ok, so Yesterday (Friday) my friend was on her lunch break in her office and the door was closed so I thought that I would pull a funny and duct tape her in to her office - I taped the door shut... (i should have taken a picture) anyways it didn't take her very long to get out of the office when she was done - we laughed about it - then right after my shift (i was done at 5pm) I went to my locker and it was duct tape shut - not just a little duct tape - but... A LOT! It took me like 10 minutes or so to get into my locker - I laughed so hard about that - so I went back to my friends office and went to her door handle - I ended up putting a balloon on the handle like stretched it over top and then grabbed some vasaline and put it all over the balloon... I laughed and said "see ya later" and then i had left... well this morning I got to work just before 8am and went to my locker and there was a note on it "remember michelle, you were the one who started it... hahahahahaaa..." so I kinda laughed took the note off and noticed that my lock had vasaline all over it - I wiped that off, then I tried to stick my key into the lock... BUT I couldn't to it. She had GLUED my lock!!! There was no way of picking the glue out - or even being able to soak it off the lock. So yup. I had to get some lock cutter and cut it off. Then had to buy a new lock. I started it - she ended it. I lost - she won. At first I was kinda mad that I had to cut my lock off and fork out some money to get a new one... But then I laughed about it because it was a good one...
ok. I really gotta go to bed now.
nite.
Michelle
I just am unable to sleep - have a lot on my mind... I went out for a bit earlier tonight - kinda really boring stuff. Just walked around town, in the rain, with a few friends, chatted - laughed and thats really about it. I worked today too - which was ok.
I do have to share some funny stuff with you about work though - ok, so Yesterday (Friday) my friend was on her lunch break in her office and the door was closed so I thought that I would pull a funny and duct tape her in to her office - I taped the door shut... (i should have taken a picture) anyways it didn't take her very long to get out of the office when she was done - we laughed about it - then right after my shift (i was done at 5pm) I went to my locker and it was duct tape shut - not just a little duct tape - but... A LOT! It took me like 10 minutes or so to get into my locker - I laughed so hard about that - so I went back to my friends office and went to her door handle - I ended up putting a balloon on the handle like stretched it over top and then grabbed some vasaline and put it all over the balloon... I laughed and said "see ya later" and then i had left... well this morning I got to work just before 8am and went to my locker and there was a note on it "remember michelle, you were the one who started it... hahahahahaaa..." so I kinda laughed took the note off and noticed that my lock had vasaline all over it - I wiped that off, then I tried to stick my key into the lock... BUT I couldn't to it. She had GLUED my lock!!! There was no way of picking the glue out - or even being able to soak it off the lock. So yup. I had to get some lock cutter and cut it off. Then had to buy a new lock. I started it - she ended it. I lost - she won. At first I was kinda mad that I had to cut my lock off and fork out some money to get a new one... But then I laughed about it because it was a good one...
ok. I really gotta go to bed now.
nite.
Michelle
Comments