Halloween...
I'm soooo stoked about halloween this year - I'm gonna be at my moms place and am going to be handing out candy... this isn't the cool part though - I'm dressin' up as a clown - but not the regular clown that i would dress up like every other year. instead i decided to be a dead clown someone who was being funny just one too many times... here's a picture...
So yup anyways just wanted to post that... thats all for tonight I gotta go wash my face off was practicing putting it on tonight so that I can know how to do it for tomorrow...
Happy Halloween everyone!
Michelle
So yup anyways just wanted to post that... thats all for tonight I gotta go wash my face off was practicing putting it on tonight so that I can know how to do it for tomorrow...
Happy Halloween everyone!
Michelle
Comments
Michelle :)