Poor Little Hen!

I was cleaning out this little hen that my mom got me for house sitting for her this weekend - its also my thanksgiving dinner as well. Anyways I took it out of the package and was following along with the cooking instructions because I have NEVER ever cooked one of these things before - so I had to clean it out and stuff and I was like - OK THIS IS SICK! - I Can't look at them the same anymore - I had it in my hand and it reminded me of vegitarians and how maybe after this meal - depending on how good it actually tastes - that maybe I should be come a vegitarian! I mean - poor little chicken is cooking in my oven... anyways I just thought it was so disgusting to clean - I think thats why I always come to my 'rents house for thanksgiving dinner - or not have thanksgiving dinner because I don't like the cleaning part of the bird... yucky...

Anyways gotta go finish cooking... oh if I did have my digital camera here I'd take a picture of it and show you what I was doing with it... I had it on my hand and pretended to walk with it... LOL I know some of you are probably thinking "Didn't your mom ever tell you not to play with your food?" well she plays with her food too... so I'm guessing its ok? :)

Blessings,
Michelle :)

Comments

Christine said…
that poor hen
those poor turkeys! :(
Anonymous said…
Hope you enjoyed your dinner after all that cleaning
mee-shell said…
jackie - i sure did enjoy it - it turned out to be soooooo extreamly yummy!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

Funny...