Mirror?

first of all - Dasani Raspberry water is YUMMY! My friend Christine and I were both drinking it at the same time! boy oh boy did we ever laugh really hard tonight. I think I should become a comedian! :)

Ok - I was listening to some songs tonight and this song came on and it was really good I mean there are some songs that totally drive me crazy - but I like this song... Its even by Micheal Jackson! (yup - i'm blushing as I write this cause it really is a good song!)


Its called "Man in the mirror" Here's just parts of the song that I like...

"I’m gonna make a change, For once in my life It’s gonna feel real good, Gonna make a difference Gonna make it right... (then it goes on to...) I’m starting with the man in the mirror I’m asking him to change his ways And no message could have Been any clearer If you wanna make the world A better place Take a look at yourself, and
Then make a change."


You see - I think this is one great illistration, of how God looks at us and speaks to us. I mean - How oten do you look in the mirror in the morning and your like 'man if only I could do this or that' and hope to change? I do it ALL the time... I think GOd is trying to say to me that I need to change and through changing I will make the world a better place! God is doing some changing in my heart. Its not easy to change though. I mean my life is changing every day - from the choices I make to the people who I hang out with. the people who I talk to.

I wonder what I will say to m yself in the mirror tomorrow morning?

Blessings,
Michelle

PS: Some funny pictures to come soon!

Comments

Christine said…
hehe yes DASANI is good.... you have none left tho.. i have lots :D yay me LOL....

I like that blog! its cool! It reminds me of the book of James!
Christine said…
oh AND took you long enough to blog tonight GEEZ lol.... it says 1035 but its like almost 1 when you FINALLY got it posted! GEEZ !!! LOL
mee-shell said…
yeah it did take me forever to blog... hmmm I wonder why? :) hahahahaaa... maybe cause of all the tissue? who knows? and the water - yeah i'm out of it now... really super-duper sad about that. will have to get more tomorrow, cause that stuff just really rocks!

ooooh i love the book of James. :) its ONE of my all time fave books too... :)

Bless You heaps!
Michelle :)
Christine said…
yes that water is WAY better than aquafina!!

boooooo ( see the waves of faces..aww it doesnt work here :(
mee-shell said…
lol yup way better! :) yeah thats horrible that blogger doesn't support the ooooooooo's like on msn... bad blogger bad! LOL

Ok. anyways - now you gotta get bloggin'! :)

Michelle
Christine said…
michelle!! where r u???

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

My cat misses me!