untitled...


Currently Listening To: Simple Plan - Untitled

I was listening to current fave song of all time - Untitled by Simple Plan - they are an amazing band - This song is totally way cool. I absolutely love it.

Today was kind of a rough day - trying to balance out my life and I'm having such great difficulty in doing it... So I really need Gods help with this.

On another note...

I was reading a friends blog today (http://www.karynbaker.blogspot.com) and she shared of how words are so powerful. And as I read through it; it totally reminded me of some certian words that have been spoken to me - prayed over me and how powerful they are. And how encouraging they were to my heart and how much they blessed me.

A few years back I had went up as a Leader to Youth Councils and Karyn along with some of the 614 Vancouver gang came to lead Youth Councils and I remember there was such a huge time of praise and worship and we were given the opportunity to go up and get some prayer if we needed - leaders - teens - anyone. it was very powerful. I remember my heart being heavy and I remember I went up and asked Karyn for prayer and all I could do was sob. She prayed this over me "You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in Your book." Pslam 56:8 NLT.

Very powerful... that prayer time encouraged me and lifted me up. Thank You.

My current pastors have prayed many times over me... and there are some pretty specific scripture verses that stick out: Psalm 51, Romans 8, Galations 5:22-26, Ephesians 4:17-23, Philippians 2:10-11, 3:12-14, 4:6-7. And I'm sure there have been many many more. Thank you R & D for being so paitent with me and for being so caring - supporting and being just awesome people.

There have been many other people who have spoken so much truth in to my life. too many to name and count... the thing is - I am blessed by them all.

I remember during the toughest time in my life my friend Heather was there for me through thick and thin... she really helped me to open myself up more - helped me to not hide my face so much - to not hide in my hoody and most of all not to run when people wanted to give me a hug! that was a HUGE stretch for me... not just that but even allowing people to see me vulnerable and to cry... Thank you!

People have touched my life in so many different ways. I even remember my grade 8 english teacher - she was way cool. Blessed my heart and really invested a lot of time in me because of my writing skills. Same with my grade 10 English teacher - they both seen some potential in my writing and had challenged me to write more and to be able to express myself in a real true and honest way. I know they may not read this but I am so thankful that they had done that.

So I dunno where this post was going. its kind of just random and full of thankfulness and I hope that those who read it are blessed and encouraged and also maybe a bit challenged to maybe help encourage those around them that may needed it.

Well I must be off for the night. Will post again tomorrow.

Many Blessings,
Michelle

Comments

Christine said…
r u coming as a leader to youth councils THIS year? please say yes :D cuz then i can meet you!
mee-shell said…
actually - I'm not... I'm no longer a youth leader. But the woman who does the youth stuff is amazingly awesome! You'll love her to bits!!!

Michelle
Christine said…
What do you mean the woman who does the youth stuff? for your church u mean?
mee-shell said…
yup... sorry for the confusion! oh did you check out that link on copyright? and also... do you have msn?

Michelle :)
Christine said…
the link didnt really help with the burning a CD for someone else tho...

yuppers, i have MSN. Its christine_bacon15@yahoo.ca

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

Funny...