Sneeze Lady!



Ah tonight was a great laugh - my friend Christine and I totally used our webcams to chat tonight and in the middle of a conversation she let this BIG HUGE sneeze go... so she is now called the Sneeze Lady - so any of you who know here in New West... Make sure you call her.... "Sneeze Lady"

Bless you! (no pun intended!)
Michelle

PS: ok it wasn't as bad as the picture... but it did look soooo funny! :)

Comments

Christine said…
thanks Michelle :P LOL
mee-shell said…
Anytime - we sure did have a great laugh about it though! :) hahhahaaa... Bless you lots!

Michelle :)
Christine said…
michelle where r u??????? im waiting :(
Christine said…
Michelle we got disconnected :(
Christine said…
oh oh oh NOW who's SNEEZE LADY!!
mee-shell said…
"aaaahhhhhhh choooooooo" - I just sneezed, it hurt my head! I guess I'm sneeze lady now! :)

Michelle

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

Funny...