Oh boy...

Sorry for my lack of bloggin'. I have been quite busy and I just haven't found the time to actually take a minute - or two - to sit down and quickly type up something for my blog.

These past 3 days (or so) have been quite hectic... And not sleeping very well has been really catching up to me. So I don't think this blog is going to be very long - as after working all yesterday 8-5pm at the mall then 5:30-7:30pm at another job then today from 8-4pm at the mall I'm a bit pooped out.

So I'm house sitting for my mom - she's gone for the weekend to Kamloops for thanksgiving. So this thanksgiving I'm having by myself. The coolest thing though is she got me a little wee ganish hen - and a box of stuffing so I can stuff it - and also some potato's and some other goodies that I she thought that I would like. OOOHHHHH... and she got me one of my favorite Thanksgiving treats... PUMPKIN PIE! mmmmmm I have already had a slice (ok 2 slices) of it... and of course heaped LOADS of whip cream on it too... way yummy.

anyways - spiritually I'm hungry. Quite hungery actually! And its been so busy and hectic that it feels like I just haven't been able to spend as much alone time with God as I would have liked. Infact - I'm going to stop bloggin', and go grab my bible and read some Psalms... (which in a way I find quite depressing sometimes - but they are just really amazing and sometimes I do feel like David...)

Blessings,
Michelle

Comments

Christine said…
YAY for the bible!!

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

My cat misses me!