Slaying the giants in your life!

I was at work monday - cleaning the corps - I just happend to be mopping right in front of the bookshelf and I had glanced up at it and this booked popped out right at me its called: "Slaying the giants in your life." I stopped - stood there looked at the book for a minute - then put my mop down and went and grabbed the book off the shelf - as I flipped through the pages I really felt that this was the book for me to read.

Here's what it covers:

Fighting your fear
Destroying your discouragement
Liberation from loneliness
Winning against worry
Guarding against guilt
Taming your temptation
Attacking your anger
Resisting your resentment
Disarming your doubts
Postponing your procrastination
Facing your failure
Journeying beyond jealousy

WOW! I mean - Ok if you know me quite a bit - you'll realize a few things about me - I have fear in my life - I am discouraged a lot - get lonely - worry about many things - feel guilty sometimes - temptation is something i fight against - anger is a problem that with God's help i'm over coming - resentment at times can live in my heart - I really procrastinate about a lot of things one example finishing my grade 12! which then brings me to failure... and then i do get jealous of people sometimes.

So this book... Its really good. I am already learning a few things from it - and am of course learning more things about God - and about myself too.

As I read through this book and learn I will of course share some thoughts of it with you... and plus will still post my random ramblings. :)

Blessings,
Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

My cat misses me!