tired...
I sit here and am thinking of my life - and thinking and wondering where things have gone wrong - why I have done things - and why I haven't done other things... Today was a very emotionally draining day. It got to a point where I really felt physically sick because of things that were going on around me - certain situations with certain people and what not...
Even sitting here right now at the computer is making my head just pound from the brightness from my laptop screen... my eyes are killin' me... I haven't slept a good nights sleep for a few weeks now. I'm tired... physically emotionally and I'm sure I'm starting to get mentally tired too because I have a hard time just thinking things through - my mind is pre-occupied by so much other stuff.
I'm trying to understand a lot of things in my life right now - relationships is a big one. Esp. my relationship with God... who is He to me? How do Him and I relate? all that kind of stuff... its deep and has my brain in overload (along with a bunch of other things...)
If there is one thing that I would love to have right now - is a restful sleep... my body is really needing it... so speaking of sleep - I'm gonna go and see if I can actaully go to bed now...
Michelle
Even sitting here right now at the computer is making my head just pound from the brightness from my laptop screen... my eyes are killin' me... I haven't slept a good nights sleep for a few weeks now. I'm tired... physically emotionally and I'm sure I'm starting to get mentally tired too because I have a hard time just thinking things through - my mind is pre-occupied by so much other stuff.
I'm trying to understand a lot of things in my life right now - relationships is a big one. Esp. my relationship with God... who is He to me? How do Him and I relate? all that kind of stuff... its deep and has my brain in overload (along with a bunch of other things...)
If there is one thing that I would love to have right now - is a restful sleep... my body is really needing it... so speaking of sleep - I'm gonna go and see if I can actaully go to bed now...
Michelle
Comments