Astrology...

Astrology - What is it?

Its predictions by the planets or moon; horoscopes. (sometimes referred to as "observing times" in the Old Testament"

The bible talks a great deal, LOTS about the detail of astrology - and it really makes it clear how its not of God. I have never in my life trusted in it... and when I got my horoscope sent to me tonight by a friend, I laughed at it... sure - it sounded like what my life is like these days but its so far from Gods truth. To my friend... my life isn't determined by the stars or movement of plants - my life is determined by God - His love and His plan for my life. And the greatest thing of all God talks about Astrology and how He condemns us for practicing it - for worshipping the sun, moon and stars. My friend is not saved... so she most likely wont understand this... our hearts are in two different points... I love and follow God... she doesn't. (but I do pray that she will see God in me and through the love that I have for Him that she will get saved. The day that will happen - there will be a loud shout of Joy in Heaven for another soul being won!)

Anyways - so I got this horoscope sent to me - I couldn't help but to laugh at it... I mean, people sit down and make up this stuff... anyways this is what she said "Michelle - maybe this is why you are feeling the way you are?" I kind of laughed at it... because as I read it - I was like... whatever - this is so not true. Its not of God and really - who can make up this stuff and say its me?

This is what it says...

"It is likely that you'll be feeling slightly irritable today, thanks to both the sun, which is in air, and the moon, which moves into earth. It could be that one wrong or harsh word will have you feeling like you're going to blow, but don't despair; a grounded friend will be on hand to make you feel much better."

Funny thing when I read it - at first I was like - wow... ok, God really - why do people come up with this stuff? and where do they even get it from? Ok - I love the stars - they are beautiful - I love to lay out in my back yard with my landlords dog and gaze up at them. I don't ever lay there and think - ok I wonder what they are telling me... and also when I was reading this I had another thought... and most of all asked God - why is it what I am reading, basically really true of what is going on in my life?

If its not of God - then what is it?

"It is likely that you'll be feeling slightly irritable today" - Ya, not just today but this past week...

"It could be that one wrong or harsh word will have you feeling like you're going to blow" Forsure - read back in my blog...

"but don't despair; a grounded friend will be on hand to make you feel much better." hahahahahahaa... ya my boss has been there for me - to cheer me up - to make me feel better...

Ok... What in the world is this??? Please - leave a comment, leave some feedback... I don't follow my horoscope, its not of God... and infact I remember my friend emailing me once and asking this question...

"why do all you bloggers - who profess to be Christians make a point of identifying yourselves with an astrological sign??? I think it is offensive to God, don't you?"

I don't live my life by what this says... but I must say - I do find it interesting... like I said - leave your comments... be interested in other peoples thoughts and views on this...

And no, I am not living my life by this horoscope... the feelings that I feel are real. The horoscope, it could just be coincidence that this is how I am feeling at the moment. BUT she also sent me my horoscope for tomorrow - bad stuff... its not of God. I'm thankful that my almighty Father in whom I love and who loves me back unconditionally - may be just sitting there shaking His head at the thought of how people are beliving in this junk...

Blessings,
Michelle




"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

Funny...