got some fish...




I got some gold fish given to me... Jez and Bubbles. Ones Gold, and the other Black. Way cool - my cat Spook, was ummm well a bit excited to say the least to see these new pets in my house... Oh well. She'll grow to love them. infact, she's staring at them right now - wonder if I can take a quick picture... let me try! Ok it worked... here are three that I just took....
its funny cause the last one she stopped and started to look at me... hahahaa. Well at leaset spook can look at the fish and be kept preoccupied... and now she wont be so bored she'll have something to keep her company. :)
anyways i've got to run to the bank quickly... but just wanted to share bout my newest addition to my home...
Will blog later...
Michelle :)


Comments

Anonymous said…
i think you might have some trouble on your hands, hasn't anyone told you cat like to EAT fish!
d
mee-shell said…
WHAT? Cats like to eat fish??? hahahaaa... :) I think it'll be ok - spook absolutely loves them... unless, she is plotting out a way to get in to the tank and eat them?...

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

My cat misses me!