Forgotten...
So... I was thinking today at work - how some people in this world might feel "forgotten" that they may have been forgotten by their friends, sisters, brothers, mothers or fathers... And the more I thought about it - the more I got thinking... "has anyone forgotten about me?" or better yet "have I forgotten anyone around me?"
The greatest thing that came out of my thinking... even if we do forget those people who are important to us - and that we may lose touch... Well, Jesus never forgets about us... so lets not forget about Him... :)
I must be off for the night. I hope your encouraged by this - to not forget those who are in your life - they do come and go... but also - stay close to Jesus... as He always stays close to you!
Blessings,
Michelle
The greatest thing that came out of my thinking... even if we do forget those people who are important to us - and that we may lose touch... Well, Jesus never forgets about us... so lets not forget about Him... :)
I must be off for the night. I hope your encouraged by this - to not forget those who are in your life - they do come and go... but also - stay close to Jesus... as He always stays close to you!
Blessings,
Michelle
Comments