i'm awake...

its 5:51am and I am awake...

I can't sleep... I have too much on my heart... I felt disappointed yesterday morning - I prayed that my friend would come out to church, she was thinking about it - but she ditched out - went golfing instead. Ok - so I'm alright with that - hope she comes sometime though...

another thing - I went to the lake yesterday afternoon for the day... it wasn't a great time at all. I don't understand my family - and I most of all don't understand why they treat me the way that they do. One day things will be fine. then the next its like I'm nothing... just another person in this lifetime to make fun of and degrade.

I thank God though that He loves me with an unconditional love. I thank God that when I sit there and hear the things that are being said to me - and as they pierce my heart - He's right there, taking care of me... and most of all - I thank God that I don't have to listen to this stuff - that I can fight back with the truth.

blessings.
michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

My cat misses me!