Thoughts for tonight...
Well I have many thoughts that are going through my mind, and even at this very moment - my heart is feeling some feelings that I have never felt in a long long time.
I'm confused - hurt - frustrated.
Someone said something to me today that shocked me. That hurt me. That frustrated me. But I have learned that God wants me to love those who persecute me...
God help me to do this - it seems so hard sometimes, especially when sometimes the things that are said are just so ungodly - so not of you. Lord I pray for protection as I leave my house, as I am at work, as I am with my friends, as I am with my family, I pray God that where I go - people would be able to sense something different about me and that they would be able to experince the meaning of what true love is - your love... God use me... protect me... guide me. In Jesus name. Amen.
I'm confused - hurt - frustrated.
Someone said something to me today that shocked me. That hurt me. That frustrated me. But I have learned that God wants me to love those who persecute me...
God help me to do this - it seems so hard sometimes, especially when sometimes the things that are said are just so ungodly - so not of you. Lord I pray for protection as I leave my house, as I am at work, as I am with my friends, as I am with my family, I pray God that where I go - people would be able to sense something different about me and that they would be able to experince the meaning of what true love is - your love... God use me... protect me... guide me. In Jesus name. Amen.
Comments