Well today was the day...
So I have been studying hard for the past week to get my learners licence. I have been putting it off for the longest time...
And after promising some friends of mine - from far away as Winnipeg, to really close to home - here in Williams Lake. I took the plunge...
I woke up this morning - bright and early - and went to the big huge white building (thats what I call it!) hahaha... and went in - spoke to some guy paid to get my learners test done - got my eyes checked - got my picture taken (wow - kinda felt famous for a moment) and then the big thing came... I had to sit in this sort of cubical kind of place, with a computer - and had to start the test. I'm so thankful that the test was only 50 questions long... the thing that got me I had asked Steven - the guy who had took all my info etc. How many answers I was able to get wrong, he said you are able to only get 9 wrong - and if you go to 10 then you fail. i was like "wow!"
So - I sit at this computer - start the test, i"m flying through it - then all of a sudden instead of reading all of the anwers I pressed the screen and yup - got my first answer wrong... I was flustered... and then got another couple write, and then some more wrong... I was flying through it and had even had to tell myself to "SLOW DOWN!" and read the questions... not just answer.
So I have 4 questions left... I'm stressing because I have already 9 answers wrong... seriously I was sitting there freakin' out, knowing that if I just get 1 more question wrong, then that was it - I would have failed and would have had to come in again to take the test... so I have 4 answers in front of me... I'm stuck in the middle both a and c sound great... not sure - I sit there and I actually say this "Father - i know the answer, I do - but both just sound so good... they are totally similar... I'm not sure what it is, but Lord... I just pray I don't fail this test" I press c... got that question right... then have 3 more to go.... get those ones right... then on the screen it says "You have passed your test" and I was like "Yay! Thank You Lord!" I was just soooooooooooo excited about it...
I'm going driving with my mother tomorrow... we were suppose to go tonight but she was feeling pretty tired. So tomorrow - I'll be behind the wheel of a car... scary... but yet - fun at the same time...
Wow - I'm growing up... I'm going to be driving...
Blessings,
Michelle :)
And after promising some friends of mine - from far away as Winnipeg, to really close to home - here in Williams Lake. I took the plunge...
I woke up this morning - bright and early - and went to the big huge white building (thats what I call it!) hahaha... and went in - spoke to some guy paid to get my learners test done - got my eyes checked - got my picture taken (wow - kinda felt famous for a moment) and then the big thing came... I had to sit in this sort of cubical kind of place, with a computer - and had to start the test. I'm so thankful that the test was only 50 questions long... the thing that got me I had asked Steven - the guy who had took all my info etc. How many answers I was able to get wrong, he said you are able to only get 9 wrong - and if you go to 10 then you fail. i was like "wow!"
So - I sit at this computer - start the test, i"m flying through it - then all of a sudden instead of reading all of the anwers I pressed the screen and yup - got my first answer wrong... I was flustered... and then got another couple write, and then some more wrong... I was flying through it and had even had to tell myself to "SLOW DOWN!" and read the questions... not just answer.
So I have 4 questions left... I'm stressing because I have already 9 answers wrong... seriously I was sitting there freakin' out, knowing that if I just get 1 more question wrong, then that was it - I would have failed and would have had to come in again to take the test... so I have 4 answers in front of me... I'm stuck in the middle both a and c sound great... not sure - I sit there and I actually say this "Father - i know the answer, I do - but both just sound so good... they are totally similar... I'm not sure what it is, but Lord... I just pray I don't fail this test" I press c... got that question right... then have 3 more to go.... get those ones right... then on the screen it says "You have passed your test" and I was like "Yay! Thank You Lord!" I was just soooooooooooo excited about it...
I'm going driving with my mother tomorrow... we were suppose to go tonight but she was feeling pretty tired. So tomorrow - I'll be behind the wheel of a car... scary... but yet - fun at the same time...
Wow - I'm growing up... I'm going to be driving...
Blessings,
Michelle :)
Comments
d
thanks! :)
M.