Gods so awesome!
Well i watned to blog something before I head out for a couple of hours tonight with a couple of co-workers...
So I worked today - it was a GREAT time laughing, goofing around, and then I was invited to go out with some people from work to go to one of the local pubs here in town. and honestly - for the life of me I don't really want to go - but my boss wouldn't let up... she kept saying "aww michelle - come on it'll be fun, and you won't be out for very late!" She wouldn't take no for an answer. So I'm going... we are suppose to be doing some sing! hahaha - this will be funny - I can't sing very well, and if I do go up on to the stage - I am sure going to make a fool of my self! But i'm sure - it'll be fun for all... all who are going to be sitting there drinking and laughing at me...
Then out of NO WHERE, we started to talk about Church. She said that she wants to come... she isn't a beliver - doesn't go to church, doesn't live the life style that i do - and most of all doesn't believe half the stuff that i believe in... but anyways - shes interested in coming and says that she will be there... I'm not too sure if she was joking around or not - but I know that it would be just fantastic! if she would come out...
Its so cool how God works... Well I must be off - I stink like pizza... gotta go get ready for this big singing shindig!
Blessings
Michelle
So I worked today - it was a GREAT time laughing, goofing around, and then I was invited to go out with some people from work to go to one of the local pubs here in town. and honestly - for the life of me I don't really want to go - but my boss wouldn't let up... she kept saying "aww michelle - come on it'll be fun, and you won't be out for very late!" She wouldn't take no for an answer. So I'm going... we are suppose to be doing some sing! hahaha - this will be funny - I can't sing very well, and if I do go up on to the stage - I am sure going to make a fool of my self! But i'm sure - it'll be fun for all... all who are going to be sitting there drinking and laughing at me...
Then out of NO WHERE, we started to talk about Church. She said that she wants to come... she isn't a beliver - doesn't go to church, doesn't live the life style that i do - and most of all doesn't believe half the stuff that i believe in... but anyways - shes interested in coming and says that she will be there... I'm not too sure if she was joking around or not - but I know that it would be just fantastic! if she would come out...
Its so cool how God works... Well I must be off - I stink like pizza... gotta go get ready for this big singing shindig!
Blessings
Michelle
Comments