dreams and stuff...

few things that i want to share...

work was crazy busy today - ended up working a 9 1/2 hr shift... yes, it was BUSY! And to be honest, I have never had to work over 8hrs at my job yet. Well not until tonight... BUT it was a blessed day. God is good... :)

thought... when you go to bed at night - do you ever dream? you know have dreams and you may either be waken up by them - because they can be disturbing - or be waken up with fear? or be waken up and your crying and you feel absolutely utterly alone?

Well I keep having this dream - and I prayed and really searched my heart and asked God what the dream meant... if you know me well - I have a pretty good imagination. And sometimes when I go to bed I don't fall asleep right away - I can lay in bed, lights off, in total darkness, and my brain will still be in overdrive thinking of the days events, or things that need to be accomplished the following day.

Well I had this dream... and I'm with those people who are really close to me. but then all of a sudden i'm left utterly alone... that those who are very dear to me have forgotten all about me. I feel so torn and so sad. when I wake up I feel alone - but know that I am not alone for God is always with me... there are some nights that I feel this pain in my chest - like a heartache pain, where its like the sadness that I feel is so deep.

I have been praying and pouring out my heart to God about this... I don't know what it means...

Anyways - its late... 1:23am... I must be off to bed...

will blog soon.
Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

Funny...