Can I Live?

I have heard several times this week about people wanting to get abortions, people who have gone to make appointments. There is a lady in town who my friend went to school with - she was 6months pregnant, didn't want the baby - went to go have an abortion here at the hospital, but she was too far along for them to do it. So she heads off to the states where she knows that she can get one done... admist the abortion - she ended up not just losing her baby - but she ended up losing her own life too.

This made me feel sick - and angry. That there are people in the world who don't practice safe sex, and when they find out that they are pregnant, they get an abortion because they know that they are not fit to be mothers...

However - I know I have posted about this in the past its gotta be some where in the archives, but I once again came across this link... its a music video that Nick Cannon wrote - he was suppose to be aborted but his mother didn't go through with it and ended up giving him Life... Wow - what a testimony that must be.

Here's the video...



grace
Michelle

Comments

Anonymous said…
I just wanted you to know that you are being prayed for.

Blessings.
mee-shell said…
Anonymous...

Thanks for stopping by... and also thanks for your prayers, they sure do mean a lot to me... Thank you!

Michelle

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

Funny...