Thankful...
Last night I had another restless sleep... I woke up this morning and again, my bedsheet was ripped half way off of my bed, blanket and pillow on the floor... I woke up feeling so exhausted.
BUT I was really encouraged by my best friend... she wrote me an email this morning, responding to one that I wrote her late last night... the email was something that I really need to read... "hang in there, there's some hope for you."
Which this is funny because - hope was something that was in the sermon this morning, then I come home check my email and read what she wrote... hope.
God has hope for me... Even though ther are areas of my life that I struggle in... there is hope... Jesus is hope... thats encouraging.
I'm off to my Christmas staff party shortly... I can't believe we are having so soon. But come Dec. Its going to be so crazy busy at work... so its better to have it now, then when things get so busy and not have it... I got my boss the coolest gift ever... well, 2 gifts actually. The first gift I got her was this really cool candle holder, its sweet looking. I love it... and the other gift its not in yet, I had to order it from the Christan Book store, it'll hopefully be here before Christmas. I got her this really cool bible! Its awesome, and infact, it'll be her very first bible EVER! She always tells me she wants to get one, but hasn't ever bought one and doesn't know what kind to get. So I'm making her first bible the best bible that I could think of getting her, its just so perfect for her. I pray though - as I give it to her, she will read it, search for the answers that she is looking for.
Its my hearts desire to really see her get in to a realationship with Jesus... I have been working on her for a while now. But sometimes, its pretty hard... I hope this will plant some more seeds in to her heart.
Well I am off now, have to finish getting ready... make-up, hair, and all that kinda stuff...
Blessings,
Michelle
BUT I was really encouraged by my best friend... she wrote me an email this morning, responding to one that I wrote her late last night... the email was something that I really need to read... "hang in there, there's some hope for you."
Which this is funny because - hope was something that was in the sermon this morning, then I come home check my email and read what she wrote... hope.
God has hope for me... Even though ther are areas of my life that I struggle in... there is hope... Jesus is hope... thats encouraging.
I'm off to my Christmas staff party shortly... I can't believe we are having so soon. But come Dec. Its going to be so crazy busy at work... so its better to have it now, then when things get so busy and not have it... I got my boss the coolest gift ever... well, 2 gifts actually. The first gift I got her was this really cool candle holder, its sweet looking. I love it... and the other gift its not in yet, I had to order it from the Christan Book store, it'll hopefully be here before Christmas. I got her this really cool bible! Its awesome, and infact, it'll be her very first bible EVER! She always tells me she wants to get one, but hasn't ever bought one and doesn't know what kind to get. So I'm making her first bible the best bible that I could think of getting her, its just so perfect for her. I pray though - as I give it to her, she will read it, search for the answers that she is looking for.
Its my hearts desire to really see her get in to a realationship with Jesus... I have been working on her for a while now. But sometimes, its pretty hard... I hope this will plant some more seeds in to her heart.
Well I am off now, have to finish getting ready... make-up, hair, and all that kinda stuff...
Blessings,
Michelle
Comments