Interesting...
So I went to my friends church today, it was really great. Worship time was powerful, free, and encouraging. It was just a time of refreshment... Good stuff.
Anyways - thats not the "interesting" stuff that I wanted to share, the interesting stuff that I wanted to share was something that my friends - friend, Ara and Crystal came up to me after church and asked if they could pray for me... and as they laid hands on me Ara started to share about where I am at - Finding out who I am in Christ. And not just that but she spoke about not worrying about what others think of me, or striving to meet expectations etc...
I think this is very interesting, because really this is where I am at... I don't know Ara, we haven't connected before, never chatted through email, or on the phone. I just met her this morning. She is a passionate holy warrior. Very amazing person. God used her to speak to me and like I have said before - its interesting in How God uses other people to speak to you... neat stuff.
Another thing that happend at church today... we were asked to sit there and ask God what name he has for us for today... and why that name. As I prayed and asked God the name "Warrior" came to mind... and I then asked God "Why, warrior?" Then I heard Him say...
"You are a warrior, but when you get hurt you come to me. Like a child who runs to their mother..." Why??? "Becuase you are strong, but need comfort and love" cool stuff... thank You Jesus for that name.
Another name came to me from the pastor who was speaking today - he also was with Ara and Crystal and Eric praying over me... The name that God gave him for me was "Huldah"
I went and did some researching on Huldah... she is a prophetess... which is really cool... I mean, I know that I have spoken in to peoples lives and what I had shared with them was where they were at, or what they needed to work on etc... God used me to help them through it by sharing what they needed to hear...
SO - my thing is this... More of God less of me... and may the gifts that He has given me deepen as I grow more in Love with our loving Savior Jesus.
Grace,
Michelle
PS: Will blog again when I have the chance...
Anyways - thats not the "interesting" stuff that I wanted to share, the interesting stuff that I wanted to share was something that my friends - friend, Ara and Crystal came up to me after church and asked if they could pray for me... and as they laid hands on me Ara started to share about where I am at - Finding out who I am in Christ. And not just that but she spoke about not worrying about what others think of me, or striving to meet expectations etc...
I think this is very interesting, because really this is where I am at... I don't know Ara, we haven't connected before, never chatted through email, or on the phone. I just met her this morning. She is a passionate holy warrior. Very amazing person. God used her to speak to me and like I have said before - its interesting in How God uses other people to speak to you... neat stuff.
Another thing that happend at church today... we were asked to sit there and ask God what name he has for us for today... and why that name. As I prayed and asked God the name "Warrior" came to mind... and I then asked God "Why, warrior?" Then I heard Him say...
"You are a warrior, but when you get hurt you come to me. Like a child who runs to their mother..." Why??? "Becuase you are strong, but need comfort and love" cool stuff... thank You Jesus for that name.
Another name came to me from the pastor who was speaking today - he also was with Ara and Crystal and Eric praying over me... The name that God gave him for me was "Huldah"
I went and did some researching on Huldah... she is a prophetess... which is really cool... I mean, I know that I have spoken in to peoples lives and what I had shared with them was where they were at, or what they needed to work on etc... God used me to help them through it by sharing what they needed to hear...
SO - my thing is this... More of God less of me... and may the gifts that He has given me deepen as I grow more in Love with our loving Savior Jesus.
Grace,
Michelle
PS: Will blog again when I have the chance...
Comments