timing...
right now, its the best timing to share this...
God is doing some healing in my heart, in relationships, and I am feeling quite challanged and yet, encouraged at the same time. I'm feeling the blessings all around me. But yet, I know that there are some days that are still pretty rough. Today was one of those rough days, but I realized it was only really rough because of lack of sleep last night, went to bed early, and kept waking up at all odd hours of the wee morning. Then today at work - things were a bit overwhelming at some points.
The thing is, among my busy life, God is teaching me to slow down... AND for me, slowing down brings feelings, thoughts and memories to my mind, things that I continually push back so keeping busy feels better then having that down time and really reflecting and doing some soul searching.
I am currently working through this book called the "Genisis Process" its a really good book, very tough, I still have some homework to complete tonight for tomorrow morning, and really for the life of me, this second chapter of the book is really super-duper tough. Some real heart searching to continue on with tonight...
I need Gods help, to really reveal things to me, and not to automatically think that everything is a rebuke. I struggle with this..
Well off to finish my homework, and then off to bed I go... tired, and really could use the sleep! Hope I sleep well tonight, tomorrow is going to be another long day... But I trust and believe that as I prepare for tomorrow, God is already a step a head of me, and is really walking with me along the way. Thank You Jesus!
g'night,
Michelle
God is doing some healing in my heart, in relationships, and I am feeling quite challanged and yet, encouraged at the same time. I'm feeling the blessings all around me. But yet, I know that there are some days that are still pretty rough. Today was one of those rough days, but I realized it was only really rough because of lack of sleep last night, went to bed early, and kept waking up at all odd hours of the wee morning. Then today at work - things were a bit overwhelming at some points.
The thing is, among my busy life, God is teaching me to slow down... AND for me, slowing down brings feelings, thoughts and memories to my mind, things that I continually push back so keeping busy feels better then having that down time and really reflecting and doing some soul searching.
I am currently working through this book called the "Genisis Process" its a really good book, very tough, I still have some homework to complete tonight for tomorrow morning, and really for the life of me, this second chapter of the book is really super-duper tough. Some real heart searching to continue on with tonight...
I need Gods help, to really reveal things to me, and not to automatically think that everything is a rebuke. I struggle with this..
Well off to finish my homework, and then off to bed I go... tired, and really could use the sleep! Hope I sleep well tonight, tomorrow is going to be another long day... But I trust and believe that as I prepare for tomorrow, God is already a step a head of me, and is really walking with me along the way. Thank You Jesus!
g'night,
Michelle
Comments