I'll Give...

I was sitting back tonight - praying and listening to some worship music... and my favorite band popped on - Small Town Poets. They sing this song called "I'll Give" I have posted the lyrics below... Its my hearts prayer, that I'll give my everything to God and hold nothing back for myself...

I'll Give - Smalltown Poets

Yesterday I lived for me... and I was so alone as I could be.
Then I saw You and how You give Yourself away...
And I want to live for You today.

I'll give; I'll hold nothing.
I'll give; I'll hold nothing.
I'll give; I'll and I'll hold nothing back.

My love is a lot like me wanting nothing less than everything.
But I know You're the only love that's true
And only giving makes makes me close to You.

I'll give... I'll hold nothing...
I'll give... I'll hold nothing...
I'll give and I'll hold nothing... back.

My hands are open, so take what You see.
And I'll keep nothing, hold nothing back for me

I'll give... I'll hold nothing...
I'll give... I'll hold nothing... (nothing)
I'll give... I'll hold nothing... (no nothing)
I'll give... I'll hold nothing...
I'll give and I'll hold nothing... back.

Grace,
Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

My cat misses me!