Honesty...

I find it interesting how God speaks to me and how seems to open up my eyes a bit more of where I am at...

Ok - honesty - my blog title... why did I pick that? Well I think this blog will be a blog where I am going to deeply share my heart, and be very honest - I've been honest in my other blogs, but this one is taking it to another level...

I'm a people pleaser, I have always strived especially over these past 4years or so, to please people in my life. Have always strived to do the things that they ask me to do. I've always wanted to make people happy. And sometimes, even though I strive to make them happy - sometimes even though I strive to make them happy, I do end up getting hurt. I am so much a people pleaser that I have forgot who I am as an individual as I have been always trying to do whatever everyone else asked me of, and not just that - but what I thought that they would want of me to do...

Horrible I know... But I know that as God knows my heart - and as God continues to open my eyes, I will be able to become less of a people pleaser and more of a God pleaser, and strive for nothing but the best of blessings from God.

This is from my heart... and I just want Gods full blessing in my life, rather then living a life thats on a roller-coaster ride...

grace,
michelle

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm sure you have heard this before, but I thought perhaps you just needed to be to reminded of it again:

YOU are God's choice possession. The Creator of the Universe delights in you! Right now and just as you are.

Blessings,

P.S. Have a great, relaxing, weekend with your family and friends
mee-shell said…
anonymous... thanks for the encouraging words... I don't know who you are (I don't think...) but maybe, you can post your name? (if you feel comfortable with that; if not - then I guess I'll just have to keep wondering who the anonymous person who reads my blog is...) :)

Michelle

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

My cat misses me!