quickly...

I'm sorry that I haven't blogged over the past couple of days - I'm trying to catch up on a few things around the house, and also trying to really catch up on some rest. I need it!

I have 6 days of my devotional that I haven't poste dup, I was thinking about it this morning when I was wokring thorugh my walking in freedom book, but then I figured that I would just continue on where I am at currently... and if you are wanting to know the other 6 days that I miseed, i can fire off a quick review of it to you. if not, then I'll continue from where I am reading today...

I don't have time to blog about it this morning, as I still have to finish getting ready of work, and then off to work I go... I have band practice tonight as well, so I won't be home until a little later tonight, probably not till at least 9pm. Which I may be home earlier it really depends on who is leading the practice tonight.

But I promise to write some stuff that is going on in this heart of mine later tonight.

Until then, have a blessed day!

grace,
michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

My cat misses me!