great!
Had a great christmas staff party tonight...
got some pretty cool gifts too... for our gift exchange this guy tony had to buy for me... he got me this really cool shipwreck for my fish tank, this HUGE toblerone, and this really superduper funny santa that is eating out of a fridge and his butt is sticking out... its funny cause it even moves too, and he talks! hahahahahaaa its funny...
Then, my boss got us these really cool gifts too... she got us black fleese jackets, with our name on them and the monsters pizza logo too, and also got this really cool touque with the monsters pizza logo on the front and our initials on the back. neat stuff. And she also got us these really cool name tags too, and she gave us a picture frame with a picture of her in it...
Tonight was fun - we played "The Price Is Right" on dvd... fun stuff, I even won! and I got another Toblerone!!! yummy... those are my fave in the whole wide world... yummy in my tummy... so I have enough chocolate to last me for a while now... yay!
Well I got a bit of a headache, am going to go watch a movie, and do my devotions, and then header to bed... and yes - I will catch up on some stuff on this blog too as I have promised I will.
Good Night.
Michelle
got some pretty cool gifts too... for our gift exchange this guy tony had to buy for me... he got me this really cool shipwreck for my fish tank, this HUGE toblerone, and this really superduper funny santa that is eating out of a fridge and his butt is sticking out... its funny cause it even moves too, and he talks! hahahahahaaa its funny...
Then, my boss got us these really cool gifts too... she got us black fleese jackets, with our name on them and the monsters pizza logo too, and also got this really cool touque with the monsters pizza logo on the front and our initials on the back. neat stuff. And she also got us these really cool name tags too, and she gave us a picture frame with a picture of her in it...
Tonight was fun - we played "The Price Is Right" on dvd... fun stuff, I even won! and I got another Toblerone!!! yummy... those are my fave in the whole wide world... yummy in my tummy... so I have enough chocolate to last me for a while now... yay!
Well I got a bit of a headache, am going to go watch a movie, and do my devotions, and then header to bed... and yes - I will catch up on some stuff on this blog too as I have promised I will.
Good Night.
Michelle
Comments
michelle