phew!
its has honestly been a few overwhelming couple of days, but God is faithful! Oh I just love Him so much.
Tonight I relaxed had some "me-time" listend to some music, no distraction of the phone, tv, or computer. It was great to just sit there, and not have to worry about missing a single msn message, or phone call. but just sit and relax... it was nice... I'm doing it again really soon.
well things have been hectic, my work place was robbed.. things are changing security wise. I am just so thankful that no one was hurt. Thank You Jesus.
Well tomorrow is another day... i'm looking forward to it... going for coffee first thing in the morning with my friend and then, back home to relax and enjoy my day off... which I know will be spent resting, and of course catching up on some house cleaning. woo-hoo! (being a bit sarcastic there...) :)
well off to bed I go...
michelle
Tonight I relaxed had some "me-time" listend to some music, no distraction of the phone, tv, or computer. It was great to just sit there, and not have to worry about missing a single msn message, or phone call. but just sit and relax... it was nice... I'm doing it again really soon.
well things have been hectic, my work place was robbed.. things are changing security wise. I am just so thankful that no one was hurt. Thank You Jesus.
Well tomorrow is another day... i'm looking forward to it... going for coffee first thing in the morning with my friend and then, back home to relax and enjoy my day off... which I know will be spent resting, and of course catching up on some house cleaning. woo-hoo! (being a bit sarcastic there...) :)
well off to bed I go...
michelle
Comments