I'm FINALLY back!
I am finally home...
This weekend was exhausting, not what I had expected it to be at all... So tonight as I sit here and blog - on my comfortable couch, with my laptop, well on my lap, I am tired, and really honestly, longing to go to sleep in my nice comfortable bed...
SO - I'm home... I'm happy and content to be back in Williams Lake... I will post more about my trip, when I feel energetic enough to type it all out...
but until then, I'm off to get some good night sleep!!!
Michelle
This weekend was exhausting, not what I had expected it to be at all... So tonight as I sit here and blog - on my comfortable couch, with my laptop, well on my lap, I am tired, and really honestly, longing to go to sleep in my nice comfortable bed...
SO - I'm home... I'm happy and content to be back in Williams Lake... I will post more about my trip, when I feel energetic enough to type it all out...
but until then, I'm off to get some good night sleep!!!
Michelle
Comments
I pray you find rest and security in Him this week, for you are His beloved.
Blessings.