before i head to bed...
I quickly wanted to blog before I head to bed - I actually was getting ready for bed and the phone rang and had talked for about an hour on the phone with a really super-duper good friend of mine. (thank you again for calling!) it was a joy and huge blessing to talk - even though we may not talk all the time - its like we can pick up where we left off and just talk about anything thats going on. Its a really great friendship... and I am very blessed to have her in my life. after I got off the phone I went and craweld in to bed. But then I was inspired to share this...
I have been doing an assignement on writing on the journey that Joesph took after he got sold in to slavery. You know - from the time where he was in the pit - got sold, and what the journey must have been like for Him to egypt. I prayed hard that God would really make the journey come alive in my mind and heart. And as God did this - I sat with my eyes closed and just typed away on my laptop...
Here's what I have written so far...
Close your eyes and imagine this with me...
"As I am going about my daily duties, my father pulls me aside and speaks to me - shares his heart with me, he sends me off to be with my other brothers to check in to see how they and the flocks are doing. I assume well.. I go off and as I walk I am thankful for them. Even though sometimes they don't like me because of the great dreams that God has given me. As I get closer to them they run over to me, but they aren't happy to see me. They hate me... why? God why? My heart aches so much for them to know the plan that you have for me God. Why are they all arguing and pulling my robe off of me? "Stop! Father gave this to me... " those words wanted to come out - but they just can't... my heart just aches.. my body aches - and I don't understand why I am now laying here in the bottom of a pit, covered in dirt. Whats that I hear? Why are my brothers talking to these people... "let me go!" - I demand. "let me go..." --- I am now laying here, across the back of a camel - I'm so uncomfortable and I just can't stop thinking of what has just gone on, I'm so unsure why my brothers have betrayed me. They hate me because you God have spoken truth into my life, You have spoken to me in great ways, You have given me dreams and visions. And Lord You want me to live a life of obedience. I thought God that I was to tell them about Your dreams. Lord - why do they rebuike me, and trade me, and betray me? Lord, answer me... my heart is so saddened by this. I'm confued, hurt. and now angry. Angry of the fact God that they have done this... My body aches, physically I am tired, spiritually - my heart weeps for You Father to come rescue me. Caravan has ripped me off of the camel - and as he is doing this I just weep Father for You to rescue me again and again. He has finally allowed me to start walking but now my feet are aching, and he seems to continue to get mad at me for my heart crys out to you Lord..."
Thats all I have written so far - God is speaking leaps and bounds to me - and I know that the more that I pray and ask Him to help make this journey come alive to me... the more that I will be able to write - and pour my heart out as God guides my fingers as I type.
I'm tired... its been a great night... thank you again....
Thank You Jesus for the friendships that you hae placed in my life. I thiank you god for the encouraging words that were spoken and how you are the solid foundation in the friendships that I have. I pray father for tomorrow - I'm tired and exhausted. I pray God that tonight I will be able to get a really good nights rest so that tomororw I will be able to be your vessel. Bringing light in to darkness. May the people who I work with continue to be able to see You in me. And May I Father not take the credit - but give You honor and glory for all that happens. I thank You again Jesus for all who You are, a mighty loving, Father - who cares for me. I ask all these things in Jesus name I pray. Amen
I'm off to bed. Will blog tomorrow night.
Blessings
Michelle
I have been doing an assignement on writing on the journey that Joesph took after he got sold in to slavery. You know - from the time where he was in the pit - got sold, and what the journey must have been like for Him to egypt. I prayed hard that God would really make the journey come alive in my mind and heart. And as God did this - I sat with my eyes closed and just typed away on my laptop...
Here's what I have written so far...
Close your eyes and imagine this with me...
"As I am going about my daily duties, my father pulls me aside and speaks to me - shares his heart with me, he sends me off to be with my other brothers to check in to see how they and the flocks are doing. I assume well.. I go off and as I walk I am thankful for them. Even though sometimes they don't like me because of the great dreams that God has given me. As I get closer to them they run over to me, but they aren't happy to see me. They hate me... why? God why? My heart aches so much for them to know the plan that you have for me God. Why are they all arguing and pulling my robe off of me? "Stop! Father gave this to me... " those words wanted to come out - but they just can't... my heart just aches.. my body aches - and I don't understand why I am now laying here in the bottom of a pit, covered in dirt. Whats that I hear? Why are my brothers talking to these people... "let me go!" - I demand. "let me go..." --- I am now laying here, across the back of a camel - I'm so uncomfortable and I just can't stop thinking of what has just gone on, I'm so unsure why my brothers have betrayed me. They hate me because you God have spoken truth into my life, You have spoken to me in great ways, You have given me dreams and visions. And Lord You want me to live a life of obedience. I thought God that I was to tell them about Your dreams. Lord - why do they rebuike me, and trade me, and betray me? Lord, answer me... my heart is so saddened by this. I'm confued, hurt. and now angry. Angry of the fact God that they have done this... My body aches, physically I am tired, spiritually - my heart weeps for You Father to come rescue me. Caravan has ripped me off of the camel - and as he is doing this I just weep Father for You to rescue me again and again. He has finally allowed me to start walking but now my feet are aching, and he seems to continue to get mad at me for my heart crys out to you Lord..."
Thats all I have written so far - God is speaking leaps and bounds to me - and I know that the more that I pray and ask Him to help make this journey come alive to me... the more that I will be able to write - and pour my heart out as God guides my fingers as I type.
I'm tired... its been a great night... thank you again....
Thank You Jesus for the friendships that you hae placed in my life. I thiank you god for the encouraging words that were spoken and how you are the solid foundation in the friendships that I have. I pray father for tomorrow - I'm tired and exhausted. I pray God that tonight I will be able to get a really good nights rest so that tomororw I will be able to be your vessel. Bringing light in to darkness. May the people who I work with continue to be able to see You in me. And May I Father not take the credit - but give You honor and glory for all that happens. I thank You again Jesus for all who You are, a mighty loving, Father - who cares for me. I ask all these things in Jesus name I pray. Amen
I'm off to bed. Will blog tomorrow night.
Blessings
Michelle
Comments