Today...

So I woke up this morning - my right eye was all puffy, sore, and red! I haven't had an eye infection for the longest time... yikes.

So I went to work this morning - pushed through the day - trying to ignore the fact that my eye is throbbing, and that I really need to do something about it. My boss didn't say much - she just told me to get better - cause she doesn't really want me to take time off now - since we are just starting to pick up and get back in to the swing of things again...

So - as I was walking to work - I was praying that God would heal my eye... I was hoping and praying that by the time I left my house - and got to work, that it would be healed. It wasn't... I felt a bit bummed out about this - but its ok! :) I know that God will heal me... he always does.

Just thought I would share that... nothing new and interesting happening today (yet) but will blog again later tonight...

Blessings,
Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

Funny...