I cried today...
I'm not feeling to great - I think I'm coming down with something. So today at work I was pretty quiet, and then for some reason - while we were making some pizza dough - a co-worker of mine had asked me if I was doing ok. I told her that I wasn't feeling to good and then all of a sudden the tears started to well up in my eyes and I started to cry... She just stood there and stared at me - she asked "michelle - are you seriously ok!?" and I just nodded. I didn't understand why I was crying... I just teared up and then they started to stream down my cheeks... Its like I felt sad all day today. I don't understand why or anything like that... there is nothing in my life that I should be sad about - or sould feel sad about. So - if you are reading this - please pray for me. I don't know why these feelings are in my heart right now.
Anyways - I'm home now... cleaning, relaxing, and am going to be enjoying some good time with God.
Well must be off... will blog again soon.
Blessings,
Michelle
Anyways - I'm home now... cleaning, relaxing, and am going to be enjoying some good time with God.
Well must be off... will blog again soon.
Blessings,
Michelle
Comments