Good Morn... oh wait...

good morn.... oh wait... I mean good afternoon! I'm having such a relaxed day that I didn't realize that it ws 1:56pm! mind you - I did sleep in until around 10am... which my body really needed that extra rest with this cold that I have, my eye is better. Its actually gone! Whatever it was - its gone. Praise God, now I just have this cold.

I was talking to my mom this morning like after I got up I called her - and she said that I sounded horrible - she asked if I was ok, told her that I had a cold, but I don't understand how I could be getting a cold considering its summer time. And its not like i'm hanging out in the freezing cold for hours on end. She said that it could be because I might be going from inside - cold, to out side hot, all the time... I told her that my place isn't very "cold" but outside isn't too "hot" either... so I just don't it. But ah well - Gods healing my cold. I thank Him for that. He's giving me the rest that I need.

Anyways - was talking to a friend for hours on the phone last night - it was a really great uplifting conversation. I like these types of conversations where you can just share and laugh, and just talk about God. And have no worries about what the other person will think. Its happend already 3 phone calls about this sort of stuff this weekend... I praise God that He has put such amazing friends into my life. Thank You Jesus! Where ever they may be - please bless them.

Well I guess I should mosey on out of here, and go to the shop - gotta clean that today. To be honest - I always look forward to cleaning the shop, its just me there, and plus the music that I bring along with me, and plus I really get to spend so many hours with God - listening, praying, thinking, searching my heart, and singing praises to Him. Its my favorite time of all... just me in the shop with God.

Will blog again later tonight.
Blessings
Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

My cat misses me!