Daily Events...

last night I had set my alarm clock for 7:30am so that I could throw in my uniform for church in to the dryer - but I actually must have been so drugged up on cold-pills, that I had slept through my alarm, and had shut it off. I woke up at 9:45am... "OH NO!" I was suppose to be at church for 9am to do a quick run through of the songs that we are playing - so I quickly grabbed the phone called the church - praying that someone would answer the phone, "Good-Morning the salvaiton army" "Hey - its michelle" - 'michelle - you sound terrible, are you sick?" "yeah, that and I just woke up... will you guys be ok if I don't come this morning? I really feel bad for not being able to show up - and if i do i'll be late..." "no worries - go back to bed and get some rest"

I called my pastor later this afternoon - I seriously slept all day - well on and off. I have been taking some serious cold & flu pills for this. I gotta fight it...

I was thinking - Its been a really outrageous week. Gods been doing some really amazing stuff in my life, then all of a sudden out of the blue I get this terrible cold. I don't get it, and then I also have a sore and puffy eye. I don't get it.

Its like when thigns go good in your life, Satan just hates the fact that its going this way. So he knows - how tired i've been feeling and now i'm sick...

God heal me. Please! I have faith that you will.
blessings,
Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

Funny...