Gods Word...

Gods word is so powerful, reassuring, and oh so very comforting...

"Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands..." Isaiah 49:15-16 (NIV)

"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous-- and how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recoreded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed..." Psalm 139:13-16 (New Living Translation)

Lord God - from the depths of my heart I thank you for these words of encouragement, these words of comfort. You made me to be who I am today - and You have such an amazing plan for my life. Even though there are people in my life never expected me to be born, never expected me to make it this far, never expected me to be so in love with You. I am blessed! Father You created a heart in me, a heart that cares, that loves, that wants to thrive and grow in deeper love with you. Jesus You have touched my life in ways that are just so marvelous. Thank You. God I pray for those who have hurt me - past, present and yes, the future. I pray God that You'd be able to help me to forgive them, forgive them. God sometimes people speak to us in ways that hurt us deeply, I know that people have spoken to me in ways that have hurt me. But God my heart - even though sometimes it aches, I want it to not ache in pain of the hurts, but ache for the lost. Lord I ask that You'd place a heart of forgiveness inside of me, a heart that won't hold grudges, a heart that won't remember things that are not to be remembered. But have a heart like You. You forget our pasts, you have given us a clean slate - don't just help me to do this, but help us as Christians to do this. THat we may not hold grudges, that we may not tear one another down. BUT that we may encourage and love one another Just as You do. Lord, my name means so much - Who is like God, and Holy... God I pray that You'd take my life - turn it upside down, shake all the crap that needs to be shaken out, and that I'd be able to live a pure, holy life. Just as You did... here on earth. May I do the same. I ask these things in Jesus name. I pray... amen.

I'm exhausted. I need to get some rest and a good nights rest. be encouraged... and always remember, God has a grip on you... He loves you.

Blessings,
Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

My cat misses me!