friendships...

just above my desk I have a white board - and so much is written on it - my "to-do list" and also on that wall I have many pictures of friends - just them, or me with them...

As I looked at the wall I felt the urge to take a heap load of them down - because those friendships are now gone - have moved on. And now I'm at that healing point in removing them from my view. Doesn't mean that they aren't remembered in my mind - because I do have such great memories of these friendship, or they aren't in my heart... they always will be. But because of some recent events that have taken place - unfortinately - the friendships are some how disapearing... they were taken down and placed in a drawer until I find the time to actually put them in to a scrap book of some sort.

I love pictures... I really do - there are some that I have left hanging up still... of my sisters wedding, pictures of my soldiership enrollment, pictures that are very important to me and have some real speacial meaning to me. Don't get me wrong - the ones that I took down do have a special meaning. But its not apart of my life right now I guess. And I don't know if these friendships will ever be reconsiled. I have tried my very best - to do what I could to save these friendships. But for some reason or another - we have just moved on and have gone our seprate ways.

I never ever want that type of thing to happen with my relationship with God. I could never imagine putting him in a drawer until we were able to reconcile. Jesus is the first real love of my life. And I know that no matter how badly I mess up, how honest I am, how much I get mad, how much joy I have in my heart - through it all. He is there... thats real friendship. And I don't know what I could ever do without Him in my life.

Blessings,
Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

Funny...