Late night - but was inspired!

I really shouldn't be up right now - but I am. I ended up staying up super late last night, as I prayed I was inspired to write... so I closed my eyes, and typed out what God was laying on my heart to write... Once I proof read it, pray more into it, I'll share it on here... its about Joseph... the journey between where his brothers sold him in to slavery - and how he entered in to Eygpt. There is a gap in there - and as I prayed and asked God to make the story come to life in my head and heart - he sure did... so I wrote... wasn't very much. But it was still good stuff.

Well - this morning I was awoken up by a big "slam" my body jolted - and I mean JOLTED out of bed... it was the people who live upstairs... they slammed the front door really hard - then the door opened and slammed agian, and again and again - they were coming in and out. then, the music started... so i'm laying in bed, and the music is just pounding, so what do I do? do I get up and walk up the stairs and knock on their door and ask them to turn down their music? nope... I'm too lazy to do that, so I start pounding on my wall and yelled "shut up, i'm trying to sleep!" and then, moments later - the music faded... I was scared for a moment though - maybe they'd come down and yell at me for yelling at them... nope. it just stoped. Thank You Jesus... but yet - I couldn't fall back asleep. So I checked my email, sent emails, and checked out some blogs, and now I'm writing mine for the morning...

Ok - I should go and get ready for work - Its 9am... but I wanna head to the bank and get a HUGE cup of coffee before I have to go to work this morning... for some reason I feel like I just might need it today...

Blessings,
Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

Funny...