the things you find...

its funny the things you seem to keep - and then find when you are going through things...

Tonight - for some reason I was going through a box of "memories" that I have... cards, notes of encouragement, and I even came across some movie tickets - and my bus info from when I first went to Fort Frances Ontario back in 2001... and then, my return home back in 2002... I can't believe it only has been 4 years since I have been back in Williams Lake... 4 years! And boy - has it ever been a journey. A hard - but yet wonderful Journey...

So - amongest my findings - the movies that I went to see - went to the IMAX in Winnipeg MB. Seen "The Human Body" and "Mysteries of Egypt" and if I do recall - both of these movies were quite fasinating.



BUT what I found most interesting... and actually quite dreadful - was the length of time that I was actually on a bus for - total of 48hrs! BUT what a rewarding time that was... not the bus trip - but the time spent in Fort Frances. A time of great trials, but a time of walking in victory! a huge time of growth and renewel...



Just thought I would share some of my latest findings with you... and as you can see - again its a late night! 2:45am...

Blessings,
Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

My cat misses me!