Finally!
WOW... Finally... I'm re-connected to the wonderful world wide web! And infact, I've even got a landline too... hahaa... boy have I ever missed both. Its good stuff...
So Now I will be able to blog more often, going to make an effort to blog every day...
So - how have things been going on in my life? Alright... Things have been thrown at me. But I seem to be coming out of it - and walking in Victory! Praise God.
So on Sunday - Denise preched about how God has a name for us for a reason. It was way cool... and after she preched she left this book called "the name book" at the front for people to look up their names... can you even begin to guess what my first and middle name means???
Michelle Lynn...
Michelle: Who is like God. Godliness.
Lynn: Holy
WOW! Ok - thats some pretty deep and serious stuff... don't you think? the name book - it can be found at your local christian book store. If I were you - i'd go and check out what your name means, not just on the net - but what it means spiritually. its good stuff.
Anyways - I'm reading this book. Its called "Keeping your dreams alive when you lose your coat" Its based on Josephs story. You see - I have many dreams in life... I one day want to get marreid have a family. but even before that - my dream is to be in full time ministry... when I first became a christian I wanted to be a salvation army officer. but I couldn't. so I became a soldier... I felt the calling on my life - so I was obedient and went forth and commited my life to Christ - and to be a soldier in this army. I have a dream to be a pastor. I feel it deep down in my soul and heart. however, my dream of this - it has been torn down - ripped up - havne't been encouraged to go forth in this calling before. not until God said "hey michelle, this is what i want of you." and now - encouragement is coming from all directions, not just here in town, but even old freinds who I haven't heard from or talked to in years - calling me, emailing me, writing me, telling me things that only I have really shared with God and things are being confirmed in my heart. Wow- God is good...
to be continued...
So Now I will be able to blog more often, going to make an effort to blog every day...
So - how have things been going on in my life? Alright... Things have been thrown at me. But I seem to be coming out of it - and walking in Victory! Praise God.
So on Sunday - Denise preched about how God has a name for us for a reason. It was way cool... and after she preched she left this book called "the name book" at the front for people to look up their names... can you even begin to guess what my first and middle name means???
Michelle Lynn...
Michelle: Who is like God. Godliness.
Lynn: Holy
WOW! Ok - thats some pretty deep and serious stuff... don't you think? the name book - it can be found at your local christian book store. If I were you - i'd go and check out what your name means, not just on the net - but what it means spiritually. its good stuff.
Anyways - I'm reading this book. Its called "Keeping your dreams alive when you lose your coat" Its based on Josephs story. You see - I have many dreams in life... I one day want to get marreid have a family. but even before that - my dream is to be in full time ministry... when I first became a christian I wanted to be a salvation army officer. but I couldn't. so I became a soldier... I felt the calling on my life - so I was obedient and went forth and commited my life to Christ - and to be a soldier in this army. I have a dream to be a pastor. I feel it deep down in my soul and heart. however, my dream of this - it has been torn down - ripped up - havne't been encouraged to go forth in this calling before. not until God said "hey michelle, this is what i want of you." and now - encouragement is coming from all directions, not just here in town, but even old freinds who I haven't heard from or talked to in years - calling me, emailing me, writing me, telling me things that only I have really shared with God and things are being confirmed in my heart. Wow- God is good...
to be continued...
Comments