Heart tuggings...
"...things in my life are honestly going really amazingly well - God is streching me, challenging me, and yes - I am even living my life in obedience. However - tonight I just seemed to be so frustrated with how band practice went. It wasn't satisfying enough... I want more... but how do you live a life worthy of God - in obedience, and want just so much more of Him? My life isn't worth getting frustrated at - of how I drum, or anything because its not about me its all about God - and the more that i make it about God - the more that I want and desire to be more like Him..."
These were some deep thoughts that I had sent to my friend last night... it kept me awake - but I wanted to share them...
Michelle
These were some deep thoughts that I had sent to my friend last night... it kept me awake - but I wanted to share them...
Michelle
Comments