update...
added a new "picture" thing to my blog... check it out - its just above the links section on the right hand side...
also i'm sick... pretty sick actually. I've got a cold - I haven't been able to figure this one out - usually when you get colds isn't that suppose to be during the winter time? and not during the summer? weird... also - on top of this cold i have an eye infection... please pray for healing.
I will blog again tomorrow - gotta go to bed and get some more rest.
Blessings,
michelle
also i'm sick... pretty sick actually. I've got a cold - I haven't been able to figure this one out - usually when you get colds isn't that suppose to be during the winter time? and not during the summer? weird... also - on top of this cold i have an eye infection... please pray for healing.
I will blog again tomorrow - gotta go to bed and get some more rest.
Blessings,
michelle
Comments